PaCT workforce development
Course title: Providing an Effective Induction - (1/2 day)
The social care management induction standards have been developed by Skills for Care to meet an identified gap in supporting current, new and aspiring managers.
The induction standards set out what a manager needs to know and understand when taking on this role. This is a half day course.
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
- Discussed all six induction standards and considered the outcomes for each standard
- Looked at ways of providing evidence to confirm knowledge and understanding of the standards
- Considered how the standards can be used, who the standards are for and timescales for completion
Dates, times & venues
There are currently no dates available, if you would like to register your interest in this course, please contact Caroline Farmer on telephone number 01962 845541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to CQC guidance for compliance
This course relates to CQC outcome 16
People who use services:
- Benefit from safe quality care, treatment and support, due to effective decision making and the management of risks to their health, welfare and safety.
This is because providers who comply with the regulations will:
- Monitor the quality of service that people receive. Identify, monitor and manage risks to people who use, work in or visit the service.
- Get professional advice about how to run the service safely, where they do not have the knowledge themselves.
Take account of:
- comments and complaints
- investigations into poor practice
- records held by the service
- advice from and reports by the Care Quality Commission.
- Improve the service by learning from adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses that happen, the outcome from comments and complaints, and the advice of other expert bodies where this information shows the service is not fully compliant.
- Have arrangements that say who can make decisions that affect the health, welfare and safety of people who use the service.
For further information about this course please contact Caroline Farmer on telephone 01962 845541 or email email@example.com
To book this course please download our current booking form