There's never been a better time


For general supply problems contact your utility provider. You will find their telephone number on your last bill.

Are there signs of:

  • water leaks
  • flooding
What you can do Who can help?
Arrange for:
  • a plumber to call
  • water to be turned off at the stop cock
  • replacement of any worn washers where possible

A friend, neighbour, relative or carer might help.

You could call Trading Standards Buy With Confidence for a local plumber.

The Local Water Company or Flood Line advice lines may also be able to help.


Contact numbers

  • Local Water Company (OFWAT)
    Tel: 0121 644 7500
  • Flood Line
    Tel: 0845 988 1188
  • Trading Standards Buy With Confidence
    Tel: 0845 4040 506