Drug and alcohol user groups and forums
User and carers groups
Are you interested in getting involved in:
- promoting user involvement in the planning, delivery, monitoring and review of services
- representing users of substance misuse
- providing regular support to other agencies who are developing user involvement
- being involved in the development of surveys, user forums, focus groups and panels
- identifying unmet needs and gaps in services
- coordinating plans for user magazines, social events, training
- identifying appropriate funding and grant sources
- planning and coordinating Hampshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team service user representation at conferences and events
If you are interested as either a user or a carer, or just want to know more about the work of the DAAT, please contact the DAAT.
Alternatively, contact the Hampshire Working Group in confidence:
- Tel: 07925 190577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug and Alcohol Reference Group (DARG)
Drug and Alcohol Reference Groups (DARG) are local forums for professionals, practitioners and others concerned with tackling substance misuse issues in their local area. They may consist of local staff from providers, housing groups, neighbourhood police officers, education, employment services, etc, who all have a interest in sharing ideas and seeking solutions to local problems. They are linked in to local community safety partnerships and are supported directly by Hampshire DAAT.
Across Hampshire there are 9 Drug and Alcohol Reference Groups (DARG), which support the local implementation of DAAT priorities and plans, in line with the themes of the National Drug Strategy.
- Find out about some of our local DARG