The museum is a great place to bring the family – here are just a few things on offer at the museum for family fun!
- Why not monkey crawl through our training tunnel
- Learn the basics on our driver training unit
- Spot the objects around the galleries using our activity sheets
- Guess what the objects are in the feely boxes
- Be shouted at by a Sergeant Major!!
- Large car park
- Outdoor furniture for picnics
- Grassed area
- Tea/coffee machine and cold drinks available
- Museum shop with items that are pocket money prices
Keep up to date with family friendly activity days and events by looking in our ‘What’s on’ page.
If you and your family are regular visitors to the museum then why not consider getting an annual family entry ticket from The Friends of the Aldershot Military Museum. This ticket entitles a family group (2 adults, 2 children) unlimited visits to the museum for a year and it only costs £15.
Please enquire at the museum for an application form.