Map, directions and access
From A303 and inner ring road follow signs for Town Centre and Brown signs for Andover Iron Age Museum. At New Street roundabout turn into Newbury street and then first right into Church Close. The Museum is the last building on the right with our car park next to it. Pay and display parking is available off Newbury Street.
The Museum is within walking distance of Andover Station. At the end of Station Approach turn right into Charlton Rd, at the roundabout head right and cross Western Avenue Road then head up Charlton Road into Marlborough Street. At top of the road turn left into Newbury Street and then take first left into Church Close.
Andover Bus Station is a ten minute walk away through the Chantry shopping centre. Follow blue finger signs in the High Street.
- Free car park by Museum with disabled bay
- Toilets (not wheelchair accessible)
- Steps to front entrance with handrails, accessible entrance to rear of building, please ring bell
- Ground floor - including shop and temporary exhibition gallery -accessible to wheelchairs
- Stair lift to 1st and 2nd floors
- More accessibility and disability information