Hampshire village shops
Event: Thriving and Surviving
Thursday 22 January 9.30am to 3.30pm at the Grand Harbour Hotel, West Quay Road, Southampton SO15 1AG
Hampshire County Council is a strong supporter of the county’s rural shops which it considers are an intrinsic part of community life.
You are invited to an event designed specifically for those who own, manage and work in Hampshire village shops, and which will focus on how such shops can survive, even thrive, in changing times.
The event will look at:
- Finding additional funding
- Real shops, real experiences – how Hampshire shops can help each other
- How village shops can survive, even thrive
Optional afternoon sessions:
- Post Office Ltd - Community PO grant applications and latest news
- POS Systems – what you need to know
- Layout and Merchandising - are you getting it right?
How to book your place at the event
If you would like to request some training or to meet with staff from another shopemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 01962 846558
Recipients of a Village Community Shop Grant
- Case Studies of the twenty-three shops that have received a Village Community Shop Grant