- 17 March 2015, Royal Victoria Country Park
- 09 June 2015
- 15 September 2015
- 15 December 2015
Most meetings will be held in Winchester; site visits when helpful.
- December 2014 – HCAF 2014 (4) minutes 38 kB
- September 2014 – HCAF 2014 (3) minutes 30 kB
- June 2014 – HCAF 2014 (2) minutes 51 kB
February 2014 53 kB
Shipwrights presentation at conclusion of the project 3 MB
- 22 October 2013 (AGM) 2 MB
- July 2013 83 kB
- May 2013 60 kB
- February 2013 85 kB
- October 2012 96 kB
All documents in pdf format
HCAF Annual Report 2013 45 kB
The Forum meets four times a year to provide advice on:
- Policies for the management and maintenance of rights of way and access land
- Delivery of the Countryside Access Plan (Rights of Way Improvement Plan)
- Relevant national and local consultations
- Areas of conflict or new topics, where balanced guidance would be helpful
They principally advise Hampshire County Council and Southampton and Portsmouth City Councils, but also government bodies such as Natural England, Defra and District and Parish Councils, land managers such as Forestry Commission, MOD and the Wildlife Trust, and user groups such as the Ramblers, BHS and CTC.
The public are welcome to attend meetings; questions can be submitted or representations made at meetings, provided notice of at least two weeks is given.