Our Customer Care Promise to you
Countryside Service staff are committed to ensuring that you enjoy using the facilities that we provide and that your suggestions for additional services are carefully considered and acted upon wherever possible.
- Staff will be helpful and polite at all times, offering to find an answer for you if they themselves do not know it.
- The majority of field staff will wear an easily identifiable uniform and use a marked Hampshire County Council vehicle.
- Volunteers working on behalf of the Countryside Service are expected to meet the same standards as staff but may need to refer you to a member of staff to help you.
- Park facilities are checked and cleaned regularly during opening hours. Please report any problems to the reception desk and we will do our best to resolve them quickly.
- We will acknowledge your queries, comments or complaints within 5 working days of receiving them here, telling you how long it will take to give you a full reply if we cannot do so in that time. We will do our best to respond within 20 working days whenever possible.
- Booking requests for events, barbeques and school visits will be answered within five working days.
- We will provide up to date information about the site and its facilities on websites and in leaflets. Large print versions of the latter can be provided.
- When we are unable to offer a service or have to close a facility, we will give reasons and a timescale for when services can be resumed.
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park is maintained to ensure that it meets Health & Safety standards, providing a welcoming, accessible and safe environment. Please report any problems to the Reception Desk and we will do our best to resolve them quickly.
Comments, suggestions and compliments
If you would like to comment on any aspect of your visit today - or leave a compliment - please complete a form and leave it in the box provided in the café.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your visit today, please ask at the reception desk to speak to a member of staff so that whenever possible, we have the opportunity to put matters right. If your complaint is about catering, we will ask a member of staff for the catering contractor to speak to you.
The Park Manager
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Gravel Hill, Horndean, Hampshire PO8 0QE.
tel 023 99259 5040