Come along and enjoy a day’s fishing on our lake.
Leigh Water offers mixed angling in attractive surroundings through annual memberships and day tickets. These are available from the Visitor Centre, Rangers or volunteer bailiffs.
A committee has recently been formed and now contributes greatly to the upkeep of the Lake through regular work parties. Keep up to date with activities via the notice board by the Lake which has details about future work parties and events.
Members of Southmoor Angling Club also enjoy group membership.
Members can enjoy:
- Up to 3 Rods
- A booking facility
- No closed season
- Fish include common and mirror carp to 25lb+, bream and tench to 9lb, perch to 3lb+. Also eels, roach and rudd.
- Discounted entry to Staunton Farm and Gardens
- The opportunity to fish at Nyewood and other waters through exchange bookings.
- Day ticket £10
- Season ticket £49.50 (direct debit) £51.50 (non direct debit)
Senior citizen/ disabled
- Day ticket: £9
- Concession season ticket £42 (direct debit) £44 (non direct debit)
Junior (under 16’s)
- Day ticket £8
- Junior season ticket £33 (direct debit) £35 non direct debit)
|Direct debit||Non Direct debit|
|Adult season ticket||£49.50||£51.50|
|Concession season ticket||£42||£44|
|Junior season ticket (under 16’s)||£33||£35|