Open an account with us
Are you eligible?
Our customers include:
- local authority schools, care homes, libraries
- Hampshire County Council departments
- police, fire and rescue services
- colleges of further and higher education; district councils; independent or Academy schools; community and voluntary organisations.
To become a customer of County Supplies you must be a Non-Profit Making Organisation. Under the terms of the Local Government (Goods & Services) Act 1970 we are able to supply customers who operate other than for profit. For some specific types of organisation, eligibility applies as follows:
- Independent and Academy schools: eligible when registered as a charity and/or operating on a non-profit making basis. More information regarding our service to Academy Schools.
- Nursing and retirement homes: eligible when operating as a registered care provider on a non-profit making basis.
- Play and nursery groups: eligible if a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance (formally PPA).
- Youth organisation: eligible if affiliated to the National Council of Voluntary Youth Organisations.
- Religious or church body: not eligible, except where community groups meet or education is provided.
We deliver to customers within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Our range also extends to Berkshire, Surrey and parts of Dorset. To be eligible to become a customer you must be located within one of these areas. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
County Supplies is a self-funding unit of Hampshire County Council. It does not operate for profit, but must recover the costs of its operations. By using the direct delivery/call-off arrangements the customer agrees to the County Council arranging framework contracts on its behalf and receiving an arrangement fee from the supplier of the goods, services and/or works as consideration. Please read our Business Terms for further details.
If you are eligible to open an account with County Supplies, please complete our online application form.
The Customer Services Team can be contacted on:
Tel: (01962) 826999
Fax: (01962) 877825