Governors News and Newsletters
Criminal records checks - New online Update Service available from 17 June 2013
The new Update Service will be available from 17 June. Individuals will be able to subscribe to this for £13 per year. This will allow them to keep their criminal record certificate up to date, so that they can take it with them from role to role, within the same workforce. Employers will be able to carry out free, instant online checks of an individual's certificate (with their consent), to check that it is up to date. New criminal record checks will usually only be needed if the system states that something has changed.
- Governor Dashboard for Schools
- The Governors' Handbook (DfE)
- Proposed changes to Teachers' pay - including materials from our Pay Change briefings
- DfE publish Draft School Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document 2013 and advice on how to deal with pay progression changes. If you're coming to our Pay Change briefings this will be covered
- Government Consults on Changes to Safeguarding Guidance (closing date 20.6.13)
Communicating with Schools
Hampshire Governor is a twice yearly newsletter published by Hampshire County Council Children's Services Department and mailed to all governors, Partnership Board members, and Management Committee members in Hampshire.
- Winter 2012/13 - No. 44 367 kB