Education Inclusion Service (EIS)
For education other than at school
- EIS is part of Children’s Services within Hampshire County Council
- The key objective of EIS is to ensure that all children have access to effective education.
- We work with pupils, parents, teachers, schools and other agencies to secure the best possible education outcomes for children.
- For the vast majority of pupils school is the best place, however for some (due to exclusion (attendance) / behaviour issues, medical needs or emotional vulnerability) alternative provision is required and EIS acts as broker to arrange appropriate alternative provision.
- In Hampshire there are two EIS teams, East and West; each team has: