School holiday fun with short break activities
Our short breaks programme enables children and young people with disabilities and/or additional needs to join in with safe, fun and interesting activities. It also gives parents or carers a short break from caring.
Registering for a Gateway Card will ensure you have access to all our activities.
For more information about short break activities, play schemes and buddy schemes in your area:
- Tel: 01962 846399
- Short break activities
Listen to the audio version
Also in Hampshire Now
- From the Leader
- Your community museum needs you!
- Tell Us Once
- Olympic flame coming to Hampshire
- Speed limit changes coming to Hampshire’s roads
- School holiday fun with short break activities
- Home Care Guide
- New lights save energy and money
- Lego Mania!
- Calshot Activities Centre Open Day
- Council Tax
- Hampshire Personality
- Outdoor centres
- What happens to our recycling?
- Award for school meals team
- Sherfield on Loddon walk