- April–October 10am–6pm (last entry 5pm)
- November–March 10am–5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Open all year (except Christmas and Boxing Day)
- Under 17s Free (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Adult £9.50*
- Concession £8.60* (Seniors, job seekers, full-time students and people with disabilities)
- Groups (10+) £7.70 per person
- Guided Tours £60 standard
Membership prices start from £29 for a year. More information about Membership.
*Become a Gift Aid Visitor. Admission includes a voluntary donation to enable us to conserve, develop and exhibit our world renowned Gardens and plant collection. Standard entry prices Adults £8.60, Concessions £7.80
We have a reciprocal agreement with the following Gardens, so that paid for members** can gain free day entry:
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
- Wakehurst Place, Sussex
- National Botanic Garden of Wales
- Birmingham Botanic Gardens
- Batsford Arboretum, Gloucestershire
New for 2016 - The RHS Partner Gardens scheme
The Gardens will be permitting members** of the RHS free access (Member 1 only) within the months of January 2016 and February 2016 exclusively.
**The membership cardholder’s valid membership card must be shown to gain free day entry during normal opening hours (excludes entry to any paid for events).
Admitting the cardholder only to the Gardens, admission charges will apply if the cardholder’s membership card is not presented on the day of entry.
Sorry, only guide and hearing dogs are allowed in the Gardens. We do not advise visitors to leave dogs in cars in the car parks.
- Groups and guided tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Educational visits and Schools must book via the Schools section.
- Specialist guided tours are available at extra cost.
- email email@example.com
- Book your group online
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
Jermyns Lane, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0QA
- tel 01794 369317/318
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our regularly changing self-guided trails highlight ten plants of current interest for you to discover and enjoy. Maps are available at the front desk.
We also offer seasonal, self-guided activity trails for families.
Our tours suit all needs and interest. They start and finish at the Pavilion and last 90 minutes. You will explore many seasonal highlights and hidden aspects of the collection. Special evening tours, led by a member of our horticultural team are also available as part of our events programme.