SIMS primary visits
The Hampshire IT SIMS Support team offers a free of charge one hour annual visit to each infant, junior, primary, special, nursery school and education centre that has subscribed to the SIMS Support element of the 2011-14 Hampshire IT Service Level Agreement.
A member of the SIMS Support team will contact your school to make arrangements to meet with the main SIMS user in your school and a teacher, to ensure that the service we provide continues to meet your needs. We'll offer a range of dates and times to guarantee that the visit takes place at your convenience.
The purpose of the annual visit is to:
- Build and develop relationships.
- Provide you with a name and face as your SIMS representative within Hampshire IT.
- Review your schools use of SIMS, including the wider use of SIMS beyond the office.
- Update you with ongoing SIMS related projects and new developments.
- Provide you with timescales for SIMS related statutory returns.
- Update you on any current SIMS known issues.
- Provide an opportunity for us to listen to your views and feedback relating to the service we provide. This will inform our future service plans to ensure they continue to meet the needs of our customers.
- Discuss any SIMS related issues you may have.
- Discuss the range of SIMS related training courses provided by Hampshire IT.
We look forward to meeting with you. We will be contacting you shortly, schools are not required to take any further action at this stage.
When your visit has been completed, please would you be kind enough to fill in this feedback form.
For urgent issues, call the IT Service Desk on 01962 847007. For anything else, see our contact page.