Implementation and training
Wizkid agreement form
- Primary/Special version for schools before September 2010 153kb
- Secondary version for schools before September 2010 159kb
Maps of schools using Wizkid
- Wizkid Area 1: Basingstoke, Hart and Rushmoor
- Wizkid Area 2: Havant, East Hants, Fareham and Gosport
- Wizkid Area 3: Winchester and Test Valley
- Wizkid Area 4: Eastleigh and New Forest
This page contains links to documents, files and scripts that are specific to those schools that have opted to implement Wizkid through the Hampshire County council deployment. You should not use or download any of these documents, files or scripts unless we have specifically directed you here.
This is the first stage in the Wizkid implementation process. You should open and print a copy of these notes. You should read the notes completely and then follow them through each stage carefully. If you require any assistance or experience any problems please contact the IT Help Desk.
Wizkid is supported by a comprehensive six day training programme. Our Wizkid courses have been designed to cater for all skill levels, creating a balance between beginners and advanced courses focusing on technical and curriculum skills.
Teachers requiring training in the use of Wizkid within the curriculum should visiteLearn eTeach.
For urgent issues, call the IT Help Desk on 01962 847007. For anything else, see our contact page.