Hampshire IT operates on a public-to-public partnership basis. We do not directly compete with the private sector and are fully transparent in identifying and sharing savings, benefits and dealing with issues when we works with others.
The success of this model is shown by the growth in external partnership activity, which now equates to nearly 30% of the total turnover of Hampshire IT spend (and is growing quickly). Schools are the single largest external group working in partnership and sharing services.
Our ethos can be summed up as:
- Hampshire IT is transparent and open - about problems, costs, priorities and successes
- We harness the strengths of the public and private sector alike
- We're businesslike, but without compromising our public sector ethos
- We're honest about risk and opportunities with IT
- We co-operate fully with partners - large and small have an equal say
- 'Done with' not 'done to' - always a challenge when implementing IT
IT Business Partner - Children, Schools & Partnerships & Broadband Programme Manager
IT Business Partner - Community, Business & Environment)
Chief Technical Officer
Head of Programmes and Projects and IT Business Partner for Corporate Services
IT Business Partner - Adults & Health