Hampshire IT provides an extensive range of web hosting, internet and mail services for the community and public services sector.
Note these services are not for individuals.
- We provide free website hosting to eligible community organisations for basic websites.
- The standard service - cPanel web hosting - has an easy-to-use toolset.
- The alternative IIS (Windows Server) web hosting, provides ASP and/or .NET support.
- Free service for schools to build and maintain a simple website, enjoyed by 124 schools across Hampshire.
- Free service for a simple professional website.
- Our Web Publishing System (WPS) enables organisations to create major websites.
- Register an approved domain name that we manage on your behalf.
- Good value internet feed for any public sector, charity or voluntary organisation.
- Encrypted secure traffic between web information and clients.
- Centrally hosted secure email service using our web-based email client.
- Deliver email to your own mail server, for example by using eXchange.
- "Mailman" allows groups of people with a common interest to create a single mailing list to communicate with each other via email.