Older Peoples Well-Being Trigger Tool Training e-Learning
Hampshire Learning Centre, working with specialist staff have developed a one hour e-learning course to introduce you to the Older Peoples Well-Being Trigger Tool Training.
What will the Older Peoples Well-Being Trigger Tool e-Learning cover?
Occasionally, visiting staff/volunteers may notice or become aware of issues or concerns, which are not within the scope of their work or reason for visiting, but do need some kind of action.
The Trigger Tool brings together, in a single document, regularly updated contact details for all the organisations which may be able to assist in these circumstances. It can be used to signpost the older person to sources of help.
It is not about any kind of assessment, it is purely an information tool.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- To show how the Trigger Tool can assist and support you in your normal working, volunteering or visiting roles
- To consider the older person as someone with wide ranging needs
- To help you signpost to other relevant organisations when and if required
- To raise issues for consideration
- To guide you towards practical solutions
If you are viewing this course within Hantsnet you will have no sound. This course is best viewed outside of Hantsnet.To view this e-learning, click the Launch Course button:
Once you have completed the course please fill in a feedback form to let us know how you found the course.
If you have any queries or questions, or would like to talk to someone about tailoring this e-learning for your own organisation, please contact email@example.com