Hantsnet Pages Anywhere
Hantsnet Pages Anywhere gives you secure access to Hantsnet Pages over the internet from anywhere in the world.
Login from any pc or mobile device and see:
- most Hantsnet Pages, including Learn.IT
- your normal personalised view of the Hantsnet homepage with your departmental information
- interactive e-learning material from the Learning Zone
- links to HantsFile documents** (read only, not edit).
You cannot use Hantsnet Pages Anywhere for IT applications, such as *Outlook, Word, Excel, Employee Self Services (ESS) or filing etc. These functions can currently only be accessed remotely using Hantsnet Passport. But you will be able to open links to HantsFile documents (but not edit them).
*Outlook can also be accessed by anyone who has a Hantsnet logon and access to the Internet using Outlook Web Access.
** This will only work if your PC, laptop or mobile device has the capacity to view the document type you are trying to open (eg the iPhone cannot open MS Visio or MS Project documents) and you have a full Hantsnet account. This currently does not work when using HCC wifi access.
Who can use it?
- All HCC Staff - if you don't have a Hantsnet, Office 365 or HantsFire account you can register online to get a user ID and password.
- Staff of organisations in partnership with HCC - contact your HCC representative who can sponsor your access.