Outlook Web Access (OWA)
This guide will show you how to use OWA email and calendar and even how to set your 'out of office' message from home or a remote site.
If you have been rolled out to Exchange 2010 see the new OWA guide for help which includes the new URL to use.
Send an email home with a link to this page (then save it to your "favorites") so it's easy to find help when you need it.
OWA includes the following features:
- Email - send/receive emails and set or update your Out of Office message
- Personal contacts - create personal contacts and use personal distribution lists.
- Address Book - find details of all HCC email users and use central distribution lists.
- Calendar - update your Calendar, schedule meetings and accept meeting invitations.
- Tasks - create and manage tasks and set reminders.
Help with OWA
When you have logged on to OWA, further help can be found with the Help Button .