Lost World Zoo 26 February to 27 April 2014
What will you discover?
- Join us for Lost World Zoo, where you will embark on a Victorian journey of discovery around Milestones living history museum.
- See a 2.5m tall Woolly Mammoth being built entirely of LEGO® bricks throughout March by a certified LEGO model builder
- Come face to face with a LEGO® brick Sabre Toothed Tiger!
- Find the LEGO® brick flock of Dodos!
- Discover the LEGO® brick Giant dragonflies and butterflies.
- Pose for photos with the LEGO® brick Neanderthal man, Megalosaurus head and Moa bird.
Get involved and interact with a variety of activities (additional fees apply)
- Dress up as an explorer
- Bug wall – make your own bug and add it to the feature wall
- Family mosaic drop-in activity (weekends and Hampshire school holidays only)
- Have fun at our LEGO® brick play tables
- Minifigure making
Fun activity sessions
Where you will enjoy Fossil Hunt Fun, Creature Capture and a Make & Take activity
Weekends and Hampshire school holidays only.
£7 per place. Age restrictions will apply
Prehistoric Milestones Interactive sessions for kids
Pre-booking essential - Book Now
- Saturday 29 March - Woolly Mammoths at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Wednesday 9 April - Neanderthals at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Wednesday 16 April - Giant Dragonflies at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
Please note that no LEGO will be used in these Prehistoric Milestones interactive sessions
Open Bank Holidays and Tues- Fri 10am- 4.45pm, Weekends 11am - 4.45pm.
Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays and 7 & 14 April)
*Some activities will only be available during weekends and Hampshire School holidays.
Milestones Annual pass and Culture All passes can be used but please note that you will need to pre-book for Fun Activity Sessions and Prehistoric Milestones sessions.
LEGO®, the LEGO® logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO group. Copyright © 2014 The LEGO Group.