LEGO® Lost World Zoo 26 February to 27 April 2014
What will you discover?
- Join us for LEGO® Lost World Zoo, where you will embark on a Victorian journey of discovery around Milestones living history museum.
- See a 2.5m tall LEGO® Woolly Mammoth being built throughout March by a certified LEGO model builder
- Come face to face with a LEGO® Sabre Toothed Tiger!
- Find the flock of LEGO® Dodos!
- Discover the Giant LEGO® dragonflies and butterflies.
- Pose for photos with the LEGO® Neanderthal man, Megalosaurus head and Moa bird.
Get involved and interact with a variety of activities (additional fees apply)
- Dress up as an explorer
- Bug wall – make your own LEGO® bug and add it to the feature wall
- Family mosaic drop-in activity (weekends and Hampshire school holidays only)
- LEGO® play tables
- Minifigure making
LEGO® Fun sessions
Where you will enjoy Fossil Hunt Fun, Creature Capture and a Make & Take activity
Weekends and Hampshire school holidays only.
£7 per place. Age restrictions will apply
Prehistoric Milestones Interactive sessions for kids
Pre-booking essential - Book Now
- Saturday 1 March - Fossils and Fables at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Saturday 29 March - Woolly Mammoths at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Wednesday 9 April - Neanderthals at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Wednesday 16 April - Giant Dragonflies at 12noon, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
Please note that no LEGO will be used in these Prehistoric Milestones interactive sessions
Open Bank Holidays and Tues- Fri 10am- 4.45pm, Weekends 11am - 4.45pm.
Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays and 7 & 14 April)
*Some activities will only be available during weekends and Hampshire School holidays.
Milestones Annual pass and Culture All passes can be used but please note that you will need to pre-book for LEGO® Fun sessions and Prehistoric Milestones sessions.
LEGO®, the LEGO® logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO group. Copyright © 2014 The LEGO Group.