You are hereHantsweb HomeEnvironment and PlanningCounty Planning

County Planning

County Planning


Applications and queries about planning permission for homes and businesses should be addressed to your local District or City Council office, this table may help in explaining the roles of County and District.


Latest news

13/01/14 Consultation on draft Statement of Community Involvement begins

  • Hampshire's Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) is in the process of being revised and a new draft will be available for consultation for 6 weeks from Monday 13th January 2014 to Monday 24th February 2014. The SCI sets out how Hampshire will involve local communities and interested parties in minerals and waste decision-making. See the draft document and response form.

24/12/13 FAQs published

23/12/13 Newsletter 12 published

  • Find out about the adoption of the Hampshire Minerals & Waste Plan, the forthcoming consulation on Hampshire's Statement of Community Involvement along with other information in the latest Newsletter  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 7MB.


Quick Links

Planning applications

Find an application

Make an application

Comment on an application (open for consultation)

Decisions (on those that have been recently determined but not including those subject to a legal agreement)

Planning appeals

Other quick links

FAQs on minerals & waste topics

Consultation on the draft Statement of Community Involvement

Hot Topics

Find out more about oil and gas extraction in Hampshire (including the technique of 'fracking') in the Onshore Oil & Gas FAQs  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 8MB

Ibsley Quarry wins highest honour in national restoration awards

Help and Information

Need help understanding our services? Find help and FAQ's here

What does that term or phrase mean? See the Glossary

We collect information on all aspects of our work - see our facts and figures pages

How minerals relate to you - see the video 'Mineral Matters'

How your waste is dealt with - see the video 'What happens to waste?'


Report a breach of planning control