A 'one-of-a-kind' way to start your career
Imagine a career working for an organisation that is motivated by higher values than simply the pursuit of profit.
Be part of an organisation that is truly passionate about its People.
HCC Property Services offer college students and graduates a chance to grow and develop their future careers by exploring their potential with some of the best minds in business.
If you’re like us, you’ll thrive and love every minute of it.
We are currently looking for highly motivated graduates to join our 350 strong team.
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
- Start date: September 2013
- Title: Graduate trainee
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Duration: Permanent
- Essential Qualifications: Minimum 2:1 bachelor degree in any discipline
- Training: 12 month Career Development Programme with other graduates from teams across HCC Property Services
- Development support: Designated mentor
- Key areas of work: 4 six month placements involve: finance, resource and data management, business development, communications, PR, marketing and project management.
The main advantage of being part of the programme is that whilst my day-to-day activities develop the technical side of my job, the programme has developed the professional part - not only as a team member but as a future team leader. It has given me the tools to deal with work situations and develop a more successful, efficient and satisfying outcome. I hope the next intake will experience the benefits we all have.
Graduate Building Surveyor
The in-house programme gave me greater confidence and helped me work more effectively. I had the chance to network with individuals I would not usually have met in my day-to-day work. It has broadened my understanding and abilities in many different angles vital for working within a County Council."