Hampshire Careers and Employability Service: A service for schools and colleges
We deliver a high-quality, well-established and successful careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) service to schools and colleges, and have proven expertise and experience of working with schools, colleges, young people, and local and national employers.
We offer a wide range of choice through careers service packages which can be customised to meet your requirements. Bespoke packages can be negotiated.
We are happy to discuss any specific requirements and help you decide which aspects of the service would be most helpful to you and your students.
A careers adviser for one day a week for 36 weeks of the year.
A careers adviser for two days a week for 36 weeks of the year.
A careers adviser for three days a week for 36 weeks of the year.
- Download the Hampshire Careers and Employability Service leaflet
- Find out how we can support your students with quality careers advice and guidance 138 kB
Flexible careers service packages
We are able to offer flexible careers service packages at an hourly or half-day rate, or to suit your needs. Please contact us to find out more.
- Bespoke packages available, tailored to the needs of your school
- Existing, experienced and qualified careers advisers
- Careers training for school/college staff during INSET days
- Committed to quality - working towards the Matrix Standard
- An outstanding reputation
- and many more...