The Southern Internal Audit Partnership (SIAP)
The Southern Internal Audit Partnership brings together the professional discipline of internal audit across partnering organisations, pooling expertise and enabling a flexible, responsive and resilient service to our partner and client portfolio.
The partnership delivers an efficient and effective range of services supporting change during a period of dynamic transition within the public sector.
- Staff - high calibre, qualified and personable professionals dedicated to providing a quality modern, value adding service
- Pooled expertise - including IT, Contracts, Procurement and Fraud specialisms
- Resilience - to ensure the seamless delivery of an internal audit service that is responsive to our partners / clients needs
- Capacity - to ensure the provision of professionally trained staff with relevant experience in completion of the audit plan
- Flexibility - to direct resources to meet the audit need
- Quality - accredited ISO 9001, Quality Assurance and Improvement Programme, compliance with industry standards
- Economies of scale- through training, procurement, IT and the many benefits that true partnership working offers