Transport Statements for Hampshire
A Transport Statement (TS) has been produced by Hampshire County Council for each of the 11 district and boroughs.
The 11 Transport Statements follow the same format with a transport strategy, developed from existing strategies and policies, together with a proposed schedule of transport improvements. However, individual statements reflect key local priorities, informed by engagement with districts and boroughs and public consultation.
Download Approved Transport Statements and Schedules of Transport Improvements
- Basingstoke & Deane Transport Statement pdf 255kb
- East Hants District Transport Statement pdf 397kb
- Eastleigh Borough Transport Statement pdf 276kb
- Fareham Borough Transport Statement pdf 609kb
- Gosport Borough Transport Statement pdf 390kb
- Hart District Transport Statement pdf 552kb
- Havant Borough Transport Statement pdf 328kb
- New Forest District Transport Statement pdf 745kb
- Rushmoor Borough Transport Statement pdf 246kb
- Test Valley Borough Transport Statement pdf 329kb
- Winchester District Transport Statement pdf 366kb
Public consultation on the draft Transport Statements
The public consultation closed on Sunday 15 July 2012.
Future updates of Transport Statements and Schedules of Transport Improvements
To respond to changes in the transport network and new local development, the Transport Statements and Schedules of Transport Improvements will be monitored as a ‘live document’ to ensure the County Council has a relevant and up to date strategy.
If you or your organisation have any suggestions for new schemes, amendments or corrections then please contact us via the email or postal address below.
Your suggestion will be considered by County Council officers and may be subject to a review by County Councillors at the annual Highways and Transport workshops in the Autumn. This process will start from Autumn 2013.
Following this review, the changes to the Transport Statements and Schedules of Transport Improvements will be published on this website.
For any enquiries please contact us by email if possible.
Telephone: 0845 6035633
Economy, Transport, and Environment
Hampshire County Council