Waterlooville Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC)
Old Park Farm
nr Auger Row
- 8am-7pm from 1 April to 30 September
- 8am-4pm from 1 October to 28 February
- 8am-5pm from 1 March to 31 March
Recycling centres are open seven days a week all year round, excluding 25 and 26 December and 1 January
023 9226 1455
From the north, follow the Hambledon Road (B2150) until you reach the traffic signals by the new Wellington Park housing estate. Turn right and follow the main spine road through the estate (Darnel Road / Auger Row), continuing straight on onto an unnamed road with the housing construction on your left. Follow this road to the end, through a right hand and then a left hand bend until you reach the HWRC. There are new highway road signs through Waterlooville and temporary yellow highway signs from the old site to the new site.
From London Road, turn right at the roundabout into Maurepas Way. At the next roundabout, take the second exit and continue to follow the B2150 towards Denmead until you reach the set of traffic signals by the new Wellington Park housing estate. Turn left into the estate, and follow the directions as above. Please note there is no access to the new HWRC via Sickle Way.
Nearest postcode: PO7 7FZ
What you can recycle
- Animal waste (domestic animals only)
- Batteries - car batteries
- Batteries - disposable household batteries
- Electrical and electronic items
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste (green waste only)
- Gas bottles (propane and butane only)
- Glass - bottles and jars
- Garden waste
- Lightbulbs (low energy type only)
- Metal items
- Newspapers, magazines and cardboard
- Oil - engine oil
- Soil, rubble and DIY waste
- Wood and timber
- Plasterboard (small amounts only)
- Hazardous household waste - only accepted at 11 specially licensed HWRCs in Hampshire
- Cement bonded asbestos (accepted at Andover, Basingstoke, Efford, Netley and Portsmouth)
- Trade/business waste
- Animal waste - only two double-bagged bin liners will be accepted per household per day.
- Paint - only five litres will be accepted per household per month.
- Soil and rubble - only the the equivalent of a medium-sized car boot full of waste (approximately the contents of six 30 litre bags) will be accepted per household per month.
8am-7pm from 1 April to 30 September
8am-4pm from 1 October to 28 February
8am-5pm from 1 March to 31 March
HWRCs are open seven days a week all year round, excluding 25 and 26 December and 1 January