Write a review of your visit to Westbury Manor Museum
Tell us what you think, or if you disagree with other reviews write your own!
Whether you want to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit, or give us some tips on how we can improve it for next time, we want to hear what you think.
Please leave your name and email address. Your email address will not be published. We may contact you prior to publication, so please use a genuine email or your comments may not be published.
4 reviews so far
22/04/2011 08:22amZoe Wild
Wanted to let everybody know how much fun we had today at the royal wedding garden party! The museum working together with play rangers was a great mix with lots of activities for the children to do. My little one really enjoyed the music and magic man and the giant garden games. Spoke to a few others that attended and we all agreed that it should be a regular event!
09/02/2011 05:37amMark Privett
Wow! Can't believe this has been under our noses for so long! How many people go past the museum eery day without every stepping foot inside. Really interesting displays and artefacts, fascinating to think of the links to historic Fareham and those that lived here before us. Took the kids and missus, none of whom were really into history before - and they loved it. Even caught them watching Time Team a couple of times since we visited!
when i went to Westbury Mannor, i had a great time. There was lots of hands on activities and always something to do. It was amazing. The cafe was also very good. I strongly recommend the museum
We really like the child-friendly activities at Westbury Museum. I wish the museums in my home of Southampton were half as good.
Review Ref. 317697
- Give the reasons you liked or didn't enjoy your visit.
- Even if your review is negative, you should not use strong or non-family-friendly language.
- We reserve the right to edit or withhold from publication any reviews which we consider inappropriate.
- Please don't post multiple reviews.
- Reviews can take up to 5 working days to be posted. Where a response and/or investigation is required this timescale may be extended
- If you are under 16, please ask your parent/guardian before you submit a review.
- You should not post reviews if you are associated with this venue.
Data Protection Act 1998
We will only process your personal data in order to respond to your comments or suggestions.
Contact us about Reviews
- email firstname.lastname@example.org