Councillor Keith Evans
£41,500 for projects in Fareham (29/10/2010 05:08pm)
£41,500 - that’s how much the Fareham Hampshire Action Team (HAT) have agreed to provide for projects in Fareham.
Projects agreed for this year are:
- £6000 to Fareham Fire Brigade to fund their Teenage Road Safety Accident Prevention (TRAPT) training courses;
- £10,000 to the Gateway project in Highlands Road to provide a meeting place and assistance to those in need;
- £10,000 to the Genesys Youth Facility centre in Locks Heath to fully replace the kitchen;
- £10,000 contribution to the project in the Segensworth/Park Gate area to improve pedestrian pathways and cycle routes;
- £4000 to provide a new bus shelter in Dore Avenue in Portchester;
- £1500 to provide cycle stands at Wicor Recreation grounds.
I am chairman of the Fareham HAT and these are decisions taken by local councillors with their knowledge of local matters for the benefit of local Fareham residents.
2013 Election Result for Fareham Warsash
Date First Elected: 05/05/2005
Members Web Pages Acceptable Use Policy
This page has been provided to the Councillor by the Local Authority. It has been provided subject to an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) that this Councillor has agreed to. Please tell us if you think that this page is not being used according to the AUP by using our complaints procedure.