Hampshire Governor Services

Governor Services Intranet Login

Choose your school/children’s centre/education centre from the dropdown list.  If you are linked to more than one, just choose any one.

If you are part of a federated governing body, please go to the letter ‘F’ in the dropdown list and find your governing body name under the relevant ‘Federation’. The dropdown list ignores "The" in establishments.

  1. Choose your school/children's centre/education centre from the drop down list above

  2. Type in your: